Sunday, August 22, 2010

Lulu Is....




I started this blog to give people a little insight into the places I go, what I wear, where I shop and to share some of the great bargains I find. Also, to help enlighten people about their own fashion, style and how to wear the things they love.


When people say they want to dress like me and shop where I shop I am extremely flattered! It further humbles me & I love that I can inspire people to dress better and improve their quality of life and clothing, through what I wear, the places I visit, the food I eat, etc. I love to see well-dressed people, no matter what they're wearing.

When shopping I like to look for good quality pieces that I LOVE and know fit my body well and I never invest too heavily into one trend or "fad". I know what I like and that's what I shop for, I usually look thru tons of magazines to see what I like and what I want to buy. If I see a very expensive piece of clothing or accessory, I look for a cheaper (but still good quality) alternative. I shop a lot and usually know where to shop for certain items, some of my favorite stores are Zara, Forever 21, HM & Urban Outfitters and some of my favorite designers are Marc Jacobs, Alexander Wang, Chloe, Gucci, Christian Louboutin, Chanel, YSL, Kensie, Balmain, Balenciaga, Lanvin & Proenza Schouler. I never wear all one designer or brand, I usually mix & match.

That's just a little bit of me...



P.S. Lulu is Me (Samantha Ward), it's a nickname my dad gave me as a child, to this day he still calls me by that name.



No comments:

Post a Comment