Thursday, January 27, 2011

DIY-Minx-Like Nails




Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips $9-$10



My good friend Yaina recently twitpic'd a pretty picture of her nails, It looked like a design you get at a professional salon and I asked her which one she went to. To my surprise she told me she did them herself! She then explained that she used the Sally Hansen Strips & that they were pretty easy & only $10 and they can last up to 10 days!!! I am speeding to the nearest drugstore to purchase them for myself and see how well they work! If you try them, send me a pic so that I can post them :-)



Try- Target, CVS and Walgreens to purchase :-)

*Update* After my cousin Sharmy tried out the nails and told me how easy they were to do & how good they looked, I finally made it out to Target to buy some for myself, I bought the grid design "Misbehaved" and the leopard design. I put on the nail strips and was so surprised at how well they went on and how great they looked!! I recommend these strips to everyone who doesn't have time to make it into the nail salon every week (like me) they look great, like they were professionally done.




2 comments:

  1. I'm definitely going to buy these at Walgreens. Yaina's nails look amazing. I still can't belive she did them herself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me either! It looks so professional!!

    ReplyDelete