Sunday, January 9, 2011

Nicki Minaj-Sagittarian






Once I found out Nicki Minaj was a Sagittarius, It definitely upped her cool points with me. Seeing her "My Time Now" MTV Doc also gave me a lot of insight into her personality and her train of thought. I love that she stands for Girl Empowerment, as every woman should! More women need to stick together because it's pitiful how women think of and hate on other women, especially when they're very successful. These Images are from a spread in Out Magazine that she did back in Sept 2010, I LOVE the concept & I love the print of the dress and the striped tights! & the jacket is great too. I Love that she's taking risks in fashion and although I don't agree with some of the risks, She has worn some great pieces/outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment